The Colorado Association for Behavior Analysis (COABA)
A nonprofit professional membership association devoted to serving the needs of behavior analysts in the state of Colorado and disseminating information about behavior analysis to the public.
COABA is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit membership association with the mission of advancing the awareness, development, and access to the science and practice of behavior analysis in Colorado by:
- Encouraging the understanding of behavior analysis
- Supporting the implementation of behavioral procedures
- Serving as a professional reference group for behavior analysts
- Informing political, legislative, and policy-making bodies about behavior analysis
- Organizing presentations about behavior analysis
- Publishing and dissemination information about behavior analysis
- Developing a culture to support ethical problem-solving and decision-making
Check out all the things COABA offers
Interested in Learning More about COABA and Our Initiatives?
Subscribe below to receive email communication from COABA regarding current initiatives, topics and events affecting behavior analysis services in Colorado.